Who is Eligible for an Open Work Permit?

Mock Webware

You may be eligible to apply for an open work permit if you meet one of the following:

  1. Postgraduate work permit- If you studied in Canada for a year or more in a designated learning institution
  2. Bridge open work permit- If you have a permanent residence application in process and your current work permit is valid for four months or less.
  3. You have an employer-specific work permit and are experiencing abuse pertaining to your job in Canada
  4. There are MANY eligible situations; contact us to learn more!